About GMA


What is GMA?

The Guilford Merchants Association is a business membership organization focused on supporting member companies with educational programming, lead generation activities, marketing opportunities, and overall enrichment while serving as a catalyst for community growth and prosperity.

GMA is comprised of approximately 1000 members throughout the Triad.  Although our name suggests that most of our members are in the retail business, we are actually comprised of 74% Business to Business/Consumer Services, with the remaining 26% including Restaurants/Hospitality, Retail, Non-Profits, and Universities/Colleges/Government.